I want to add or remove Hosts in 5nine Cloud Security. How do I do that?
1. To add host(s), select Hosts >Add Host.
2. Type the host(s) name in the dialog box or click Select button to select them from the list (a separate window titled Select Hyper-V Servers will open). Then set the credentials in the dialog box. Contact your network administrator to get the credentials.
Note: To change the server credentials and the default monitoring state in the Server Properties dialog box, please refer to "How do I change the host settings in my 5nine Cloud Security Product?" link from Related Information below.
3.Click Select button to choose host(s) in the Select Hyper-V Servers dialogue box.
4. Add host(s) to the list by selecting Add and entering the server name manually in the dialog box below.
5. You can let 5nine Cloud Security search and add servers automatically by selecting AD Discovery. You can also search for the servers by IP range/subnet mask; select IP Discovery to open the window below.
6. To remove the host, right click on the host from the object tree and select Remove.
5nine Manager Cloud Security, Add Host, Remove Host, AD Discovery, IP Discovery
5nine Cloud Security, What are the best practices to configure access during the installation of Management Service, Host Management Service and Management Console components for my 5nine Cloud Security product?, How do I upgrade to the latest version of 5nine Cloud Security?, What are the prerequisites for 5nine Cloud Security installation?, How can I ensure that 5nine Cloud Security is operating correctly?, How do I change the host settings in my 5nine Cloud Security Product?